Leonard K. Parker
5 Star Reviews
Choose the Accountant Who Can Help You Grow
Choose the accountant whose focus is helping small businesses and individuals with a wide range of accounting services that answer important financial questions such as:
- How do I lower my income taxes?
- How do I run a business to be more profitable, increase cash flow, achieve my goals, and still minimize debt or get out of debt altogether?
- How do I know when I have sufficient assets for expansion, retirement, and my other goals?
- What other questions should I ask in order to reach my financial goals?
Because every decision you make today has a material impact on your long-term goals, you need to make that key decision today. There are very few sources for long-range financial information – the information absolutely necessary for you to make wise decisions.
As part of my personal one-on-one service I promise:
- Your phone calls will be returned promptly, usually the same day.
- Your financial statements will be returned within ten business days of receipt of your information.
- Your tax returns and any other compliance forms will be completed by or before the promised date.
- Your taxes will always be projected ahead of time and you will always be advised on how to reduce your taxes in advance.
Your Most Valuable Business Asset…
…may be the accounting services you receive. Whether your business needs are simple or complex, my firm has the full working knowledge of tax laws to serve all your accounting needs from tax planning to financial accounting to long-term planning.
You Are A Part of the Boom…
…that is completely reshaping the way Americans think about small business and personal assets. The increased sophistication and expanding need for information, capital, and systems to manage them is simply staggering.
The boom in the small business sector has also created a sizable gap in the range of accounting services available to them. And in addition to this gap, you have had to sacrifice the personal one-on-one attention you had once expected to be a valuable part of your professional services.
That is why I am concentrating on helping smaller businesses like yours to grow and to become more effective so that you can have the personal one-on-one service and still receive the accounting services you need.